For more information on the Region Elections please contact:
Lowell Sylwester 716-655-1090 (h) - chairperson
2021 Region Director Election This Fall
Nominations are now being accepted for the Regional Director of Western New York. The election will take place at regional refreshers this coming fall. Nominations will be accepted until July 15, 2021.
Requirements for Western New York Regional Director:
1. Candidates must be active registered patrollers in the Region which they seek to represent, have a minimum of five seasons of patrolling experience, and have achieved Senior Alpine, Senior Nordic, or Certified status.
2. Must be approved as the NSP Patrol Director by area management or public lands administrator.
The following lists the minimum recommended (not mandatory) eligibility requirements for NSP Patrol Director candidates:
1. Should have served one season as instructor, supervisor, adviser, or officer.
2. Should be familiar with the national policies and procedures as defined in the current NSP Policies and Procedures manual.
3. Should be familiar with Division, Region, and Section policies and procedures, as applicable.
Direct all inquiries
WNY Election Chair
784 Chestnut Hill Rd
East Aurora, NY 14052